Our management team has extensive knowledge of all rules and regulations regarding multi-family housing including compliance requirements, financial reporting, budget preparation and all aspects of property maintenance.
A successful property requires close coordination and communication between management and owners. Our management team provides basic daily management and also develops long range plans to take care of future needs.
MaintenanceMaintenance performance is as important as management performance so our management team works closely with on-site maintenance staff making regular property inspections, monitoring the purchasing of supplies and providing support and training as needed.
- Supervision of the property by management and occupancy specialists who are trained in the unique needs of housing
- Coordination and communication between management, residents and owners
- Compliance with all HUD policies and federal/state housing regulations
- Employment and supervision of all property personnel.
- Detailed inspections of property on a regular basis
- Development of sound maintenance policies to prevent deferred maintenance
- Preparation and management of operating budgets
- Payment of all operating bills
- Detailed monthly accounting of receipts and disbursements
- Servicing of loans and other financing
Our key personnel have earned the Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) and the Tax Credit Specialist (TCS) licenses obtained through NCHM.
The HMC difference“Heritage has been one of the most effective and efficient management companies that we have had the pleasure to work with. They are a solution-oriented company with a depth of experience and knowledge that allows an owner, as well as the residents, to put their full faith in their capabilities.” Lauren Moore
Free Property EvaluationOwn a property and looking to see potential savings with using a new property manager? Fill out the form to request for our HMC team to give a free property evaluation of your property.
HMC provides Property Management services in Kansas and Missouri including Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City, Olathe, Overland Park, Riverside, Manhattan, Wichita and the surrounding areas.