Heritage Management Corporation is a full service property management company specializing in the management of multi-family housing since 1978.
Our current portfolio includes over 2,200 HUD-regulated and conventional apartments and townhomes throughout Topeka, Kansas City, Manhattan, Lawrence and Hesston. These include five senior apartment properties, nine cooperative townhouse communities and six conventional properties.
Heritage offers over 90 years of experience in managing multi-family properties. The management team has extensive knowledge of all rules and regulations regarding multi-family housing including compliance requirements, financial reporting, budget preparation and all aspects of property maintenance.
A successful property requires close coordination and communication between management and owners. Our management team provides basic daily management and also develops long-range plans to take care of future needs.
Maintenance performance is as important as management performance so our management team works closely with on-site maintenance staff making regular property inspections, monitoring the purchasing of supplies and providing support and training as needed.
- Supervision of the property by management and occupancy specialists who are trained in the unique needs of housing
- Coordination and communication between management, residents and owners
- Compliance with all HUD policies and federal/state housing regulations
- Employment and supervision of all property personnel
- Detailed inspections of property on a regular basis
- Development of sound maintenance policies to prevent deferred maintenance
- Preparation and strict adherence to operating budgets
- Payment of all operating bills
- Detailed monthly accounting of receipts and disbursements
- Servicing of loans and other financing